I was a college student, or possibly a high school student, yet I had the beard that I currently have, which I had never been able to grow at those times. The dream involved some kind of extremely convoluted scheme by my sister NB and myself. I don’t remember the specifics of the plot, or even what we were trying to accomplish, just scraps of the plan and our research/rehearsals of it. They were:
- somehow sneakily acquiring the recipe to a drink that’s supposed to be amazing
- using water from a freshwater lake near a friend’s apartment
- producing the drink with more alcohol than required so as to get someone at a party drunk enough to reveal certain info
- scouting the high school we went to, specifically the art room – I think there was a safe we needed the combination to, and being spotted by a teacher, who must have assumed I was someone’s parent because of how old I look
- climbing up a rickety wooded fire escape ladder
Writing all these out, I seem to think that it was a plot that involved doing things at three different locations in a single evening. I believe I was trying to get back something of mine that was held in a safe in the art room of a school I had attended. However the whole thing might be cyclical – the recipe that was required to make the drink that would get the password might have been one of the things inside the safe.